Mens Clothing Sizes
Measure around your neck at the point where the shirt collar band encircles the neck.
Place the tape measure up under arms and measure the fullest part of the chest, keeping tape parallel to the floor.
Tape measure should be straight around waist where pant waistband normally sits.
With elbow bent, measure from the center of the back at the base of the neck, across the shoulder to the elbow and then down the waist.
Find The Right Fit: Polos
- The standard used in most of our shirts
- A perfect combo of style and comfort
- Gives you room to play and perform
- A roomier cut for comfort
- Larger in the chest and shoulder
- Longer sleeves and body length
- A slimmer look that emphasizes style
- Closer to the body in chest and shoulder
- Shorter sleeve and body lengths
|Small||15.5 - 16||36 - 38||31 - 32||32.5 - 33|
|Medium||16.5 - 17||39 - 41||33 - 35||33 - 33.5|
|Large||17 - 17.5||42 - 44||36 - 38||33.5 - 34|
|XL||18 - 18.5||45 - 48||39 - 43||34 - 34.5|
|2XL||18.5 - 19||49 - 52||44 - 48||34.5 - 35|
|3XL||19.5 - 20.5||53 - 56||49 - 53||35 - 36|